From any PC on the facility’s LAN, through the browser interface, staff can sign in and generate standard and customized reports for a single unit, a combination of units, or the entire facility. The staff member’s signon privileges determine which unit(s) and types of reports they can generate. Reports are produced in a standard PDF format allowing for easy printing.
The Jeron 7983 Executive Information System features:
- Readily accessible browser-based report generation from any PC on the LAN
- Reliable SQL database storage of all system activity for future report generation
- System activity data backup options
- Standard reports including Summarized Call Statistics, Hourly Call Statistics, Patient Activity, Staff Coverage*
Reports can be generated based on one or more of the following criteria:
- Nursing Units (one, several, all) or specific Room/Bed
- Dates: one day, one week, or range of dates
- Time: All day, a range of hours, or a specific shift
- Call Priorities: All, several, or a single priority
Summarized Call Statistics
For each selected call priority, this report gives the total number of calls placed, the voice/staff response time (target, average, maximum, percentage within target response time), and average staff presence in a room (for green, orange, and yellow level staff). The report also displays a graphic view for quick analysis.
Hourly Call Statistics
For each selected call priority, the report gives an hour by hour total for each call and response times for one, several, or all units.
Summarized Patient Activity
For a specific room and bed, the report gives a summary of each call event sequence including the voice/staff response time and staff presence time in the room (for green, orange, and yellow level staff).
Detailed Patient Activity
For a specific room and bed, the report gives the detailed event sequence including when call was answered, service requirement set, pager/text message sent, and when call was cleared or canceled. The report includes an elapsed time for each event showing the total duration until the call event is complete.
System Wide Activity
For each selected unit, the report gives a detailed report of all activity including a running timer for each event. The calling activities are listed in chronological order and include the section names, room number, time and date.
*Requires Model 7980 Staff Assignment & Messaging Software. Provides a detailed record of staff members responsible for covering a select unit, room/bed by date, staff name, and staff type.