Streamline Your Communication and Workflows in Your Acute Care Facility With Jeron Provider Nurse Call Systems
Effective communication among staff and patients is crucial in any acute care facility.
Provider® 790 Nurse Call Systems offer an integrated solution that meets the present and future needs of today’s hospitals while Jeron’s Spectrum® Digital Duplex Intercom systems facilitate hands-free communication between departments.
- Improved Workflow – Provider nurse call systems streamline communication, saving caregivers time and steps and subsequently increasing productivity
- Proactive Rounding and Reminders – Provider 790 nurse call automatically routes patient rounding reminders to assigned caregiver’s wireless devices; patient satisfaction improves knowing that their caregiver will visit them regularly
- Inter-Departmental Communication – In areas such as surgery suites or laboratories, Spectrum digital intercom lets staff conduct clear, direct, hands-free communication with other departments, saving staff time and maintaining hygienic standards
- Fully Integrated – Provider nurse call is the communication hub giving a wealth of information to staff though seamless integration with mobile communication devices such as wireless phones, pagers, IR locating systems, and patient information through ADT integration
- Facility-Wide Communication – With a push of a button, patients can directly alert and communicate with their caregiver anywhere in the building. The system’s networked architecture lets staff communicate with each other throughout the entire facility
- Increased Patient Safety – Direct communication between patients and their caregivers, centralized code blue alerting, and the routing of bed exit and device alarms to an assigned caregiver means improved call response time and reduced incidence of falls
- Cost-Effective Tone Visual Nurse Call Options – Areas with high staff to patient ratios can utilize Jeron’s economical tone-visual system without giving up wireless alerting, centralized code blue, and call logging and reporting software
The accuracy and clarity of staff and patient communications are critical in the healthcare environment.
Utilizing the latest in Voice over IP and Ethernet technology, the Provider 790 nurse call system ensures clear full-duplex communication from down the hall to across the entire campus.
Provider 790 offers complete communication, alerting, reporting, and workflow solutions for a unit, a single building or a multiple building campus. This integrated system approach to streamlining staff to patient interaction means more time for direct treatment and care resulting in increased staff and patient satisfaction.
Streamlined Touchscreen Communications
- Answer patient calls, locate staff and communicate with staff, and to set staff rounding with a one-touch operation
- Answer calls locally, forward them to an adjoining unit, or answer them from a central location due to its networked system architecture
Real-Time Alerting and Communication
- Through integration with the most popular wireless phone systems and pocket paging, patient’s calls are routed directly to their assigned caregivers. From any PC on the LAN, managers assign primary and backup staff to cover each patient. The automated call routing to wireless devices means faster response to patient calls while minimizing disruptive overhead paging previously used to notify staff of patient calls.
Customized Workflow Station
- Workflow stations eliminate time wasting follow-up, extra phone calls, and extra steps for processes within or across departments or specialties. For patient admission/discharge, the workflow station means waiting patients are placed into beds sooner for improved bed turnover and increased patient satisfaction.
Patient Rounding and Reminders
- Patient rounding and one-time self-reminders means one less thing for caregivers to constantly remember.
- Using automated rounding and reminders ensures patients are visited within a set time period and automatically reminds caregivers and their team members if a rounding was missed. With automated rounding, patient anxiety decreases because they know their caregiver will visit them regularly.
Designed for Simple Service, Installation, and Ongoing Reliability
- Provider 790 is Underwriters Laboratories UL1069 Listed for nurse call equipment.
- The system has no PC based components that require routine updates or reboots and is designed for continuous operation.
- The built-in diagnostics continuously supervise all components and send automated alerts to technicians if there is an issue.
- With remote system access, technicians can quickly program and troubleshoot any issues to ensure maximum system availability.
HOW COULD A NURSE CALL SYSTEM FREE UP YOUR NURSES?
Schedule your demo and let us walk you through the features and benefits!